TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. The Information Heyzap Collects
- 2. The Way Heyzap Uses Information
- 3. When Heyzap Discloses Information
- 4. Your Choices
- 5. Advertisers
- 6. Data Security
- 7. Children‘s Privacy
- 8. International Visitors
- 9. In the Event of Merger or Sale
- 10. Third Parties
- 12. Heyzap Contact Information
1. The Information Heyzap Collects:Information You Provide: You may provide to Heyzap personal information (such as your name, age, zip code, email address, credit card number, postal mailing address, and telephone numbers) if you use certain services or products from the Heyzap Platform, enter contests or sweepstakes, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Heyzap Platform.
"Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the Heyzap Platform (including through your computer or your mobile device) or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), MAC Address, a unique device or advertiser ID, version of software installed, system type, your listening preferences, the content and pages that you access on the Heyzap Platform, and the dates and times that you visit the Heyzap Platform.
"Cookies" Information: When you access the Heyzap Platform, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Heyzap may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Heyzap Platform. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
Your User ID. Your User ID is displayed throughout the Heyzap Platform and is therefore available to the public. Other people can see your feedback, ratings and associated comments, etc. Therefore, if you associate your actual name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on the Heyzap Platform.
2. The Way Heyzap Uses Information:Heyzap uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Heyzap Platform as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.
We may use your email address or other provided contact (e.g. mobile number), without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Heyzap Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted and to send privacy or security related notices.
Heyzap uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Heyzap Platform works and looks, to create new features and functionality.
Heyzap may use "Automatically Collected" information and "Cookies" information to: (a) automatically update the Heyzap application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Heyzap Platform; (c) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information; (d) monitor and report on the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (e) monitor and report aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (f) provide such metrics to Users as they pertain to such User‘s uploaded content; and (g) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. When Heyzap Discloses Information:Please be aware that any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of the Heyzap Platform - such as when you publish contact information to complete your profile information - becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
Heyzap may disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information (such as IP addresses, anonymous User usage data, listening preferences, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality on the Heyzap Platform.
Heyzap may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. copyright or trademark law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
4. Your Choices and Access to your Personal InformationYou may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Heyzap, in which case Heyzap will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Heyzap Platform. You may view, update, correct, or delete your user information and preferences by contacting us at email@example.com
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
6. Our Commitment to Data Security:Heyzap uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Heyzap, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Heyzap makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Heyzap learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Heyzap may post a notice on the Heyzap Platform if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at privacy@Heyzap.com.
7. Our Commitment to Children‘s Privacy:Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, Heyzap does not allow users under 13 years of age to access the Heyzap product nor does Heyzap knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. Heyzap requires that advertising partners confirm their game’s audience does not target, in whole or in part, users under the age of the 13. If Heyzap learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Heyzap Platform, then Heyzap will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become Heyzap Platform member, then please contact Heyzap at privacy@Heyzap.com to have that child‘s account terminated and information deleted.
8. International Visitors:For Users visiting the Heyzap Platform from the European Union or other non-U.S. territories, please note that any data you enter into the Heyzap Platform will be transferred outside the European Union or such other non-U.S. territory for use by Heyzap and its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. In addition, because Heyzap operates globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates. By providing any data on the Heyzap Platform, you hereby expressly consent to such transfers of your data to the United States or other countries.
9. In the Event of Merger or Sale:In the event that Heyzap is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
10. Third PartiesExcept as otherwise expressly provided otherwise, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you or that you disclose to us. If you disclose your information to others besides Heyzap, whether they are users of the Heyzap Platform or on other sites or services, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Heyzap does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.