Business Development: Advertiser Relations
Heyzap is changing the way we play games together. We provide social game discovery for gamers as well as a range of social and monetization tools for game developers, all powered by the largest mobile gaming community on Android and iOS.
We work with more than 2000 mobile game developers who are using the Heyzap SDK to enrich and monetize their games by creating engaging, and retentive social features through leaderboards, challenges, achievements, and ads.
Our office, in San Francisco’s Financial District, is in the middle of a new mobile gaming epicenter. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Chris Dixon, Naval Ravikant and Qualcomm Ventures.
Heyzap was founded in 2009 by Jude Gomila and Immad Akhund, passionate gamers obsessed with building amazing products and scalable platforms. The Heyzap app is free and has been downloaded millions of times across Android and iOS.
We are looking for product-minded business development team members who want to help build a loyal community of developers marketing through the Heyzap network.
You will work with user acquisition teams at established game studios to help great titles get discovered by some of the most engaged mobile gamers. A passion for finding new studios building world-class games, deepening relationships with studios already using Heyzap and a hunger to understand studio marketing operations will all be fundamental to success.
In addition to developing relationships with advertisers, the ideal candidate will be able to help build a strong brand in mobile gaming through their presence in the industry, at events, on panels, thought leadership and more. We strive to give our business development team the freedom to execute as they see fit, limited only by the need to be effective and their own creativity.
- Friendly hustle
- A bias towards action
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Outstanding problem solving abilities
- Familiarity with the most current web and mobile development technologies
- A desire to expand knowledge, your own and others’
- An eye for detail (as well as for a deal)
- Team player with the kind of leadership that might save you in a StarCraft battle
- A Bachelors degree, equivalent or upwards from a top tier University is desired. * Alternatively, you’re just a bad-ass, self-taught sales person